European Investment Conference
Tuesday, 24. July, 2012
Patří do kategorie: News
Source: CFA Institute
The fifth annual European Investment Conference will take place for the first time in Prague, Czech Republic on 18-19 October.
This year the discussion centres around "Navigating Uncertainty: Looking Beyond the Horizon” – speakers include:
• Robert C. Merton - Distinguished Professor of Finance at MIT Sloan School of Management and 1997 Nobel laureate in economics
• Anatole Kaletsky - Editor at large, The Times and Vice Chairman, GaveKal Dragonomics
• Pankaj Ghemawat - Professor of Strategic Management and Globalization, IESE Business School and Thinkers 50 speaker
• Wolfgang Münchau - Co-founder and director of Eurointelligence Advisers, and associate editor of the Financial Times
Taking place over one and a half days, the schedule will examine unique regional issues and bring you up to speed on a broad range of global investment topics including:
• Practical Tools for Analyzing and Managing Macrofinancial Risks in Investment Portfolios
• Europe's Economy and the Way Forward
• World 3.0: Global Prosperity and How to Achieve It
• The Economics of Good and Evil
• The Future of Private Wealth Management: The Next 20 Years
• Building Better Portfolios: What New and Alternative Strategies Are Good for Investors?
• Asset Allocation Strategies in a Macro-Driven World
• Fixed-Income Portfolio Benchmarks: Time for a Re-evaluation?
• The Forces Reshaping Europe and the World, and Opportunities for Investors
• Investing in Africa